Tips & Advice
Please follow these helpful guidelines to ensure your safety and the condition and longevity of your vehicle.
- Check oil and other fluids at least once a month; be sure you use correct fluids.
- If you take your vehicle into the shop to have diagnostics done for a check engine light on, please do not clear the codes or the check engine light and do not let anyone else clear them.
- Check tire pressure and tire wear regularly.
- When bringing your vehicle in for smog, please bring your DMV Registration Renewal if you have it. It makes it easier for our technicians to complete your smog more efficiently.
- In the beginning of winter, you should winterize your vehicle, which includes making sure you have antifreeze coolant, working heaters, good wipers, and good tires on your vehicle.